Alan Buchbinder, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Buchbinder believes in providing women’s healthcare in a personalized manner with open lines of communication. He has over 20 years of experience in the treatment of medical complications of pregnancy including pre-existing medical conditions (for example, diabetes, hypertension, and premature labor). Dr. Buchbinder also cares for pregnancies with fetal anomalies.
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Rosalind Franklin University, Medical Degree
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Cincinnati, Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Promotion from Assistant to Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Medicine at St. Louis University
Dr. Buchbinder is a strong advocate of women’s healthcare. He enjoys spending time with friends and family.
He enjoys rock climbing, bicycling, swimming, and is a triathlete. He recently started learning chess and teaching beginning chess to kids.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One