Andrew Vaaler, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Vaaler strives to be thorough, straightforward and help customers clearly understand what’s going on with their health. He always keeps the big picture in mind.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Vaaler can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
Dr. Vaaler lives with his family in Minneapolis and enjoys playing the accordion at church. He also practiced medicine in the US Navy for six years.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One